Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN)
About the Opportunity
A gorgeous community hospital with a dedicated, caring staff needs a new Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN). Are you a passionate professional with a motivation to grow your career alongside talented care givers? You will enjoy your time here and quickly become an essential part of this care-giving community. Attention New York and New Jersey candidates – you will still be considered even if you don’t have a Connecticut RN license yet.
Top Community Hospital
Responsibilities for the Cath Lab Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Performing cardiac catheterization, arteriograms and other special radiological procedures
- Setting up invasive monitoring systems according to procedure
- Recording hemodynamic pressures and recognizing their implications in patient care
- Responding to emergency situations effectively
- Keeping equipment in working order to ensure reliability of tests
- Registered Nurse
- 1+ year of related experience
- Strong Cath Lab experience
New From The Blog
Last week, The Execu|Search Grou...
On Tuesday, May 19th, The Execu|...
In today's ever-evolving job mar...
When Nina Mufleh moved to San Fr...