Senior Director - Critical Care (RN)
About the Opportunity
A renowned hospital in Brooklyn has an opening for a Senior Director of Critical Care. This is a terrific opportunity for a dedicated and hands-on individual to bring their work-ethic and skill set to this leadership role! If you qualify and would like to work with a team of passionate healthcare workers at a state of the art facility, then please submit your resume for consideration today!
The Senior Director of Critical Care will:
- Handle strategic planning, budgeting, personnel and staff development
- Implement and ensure compliance with standards of nursing practice
- Promote optimal health care delivery while meeting all regulatory requirements
- Function in an advisory capacity in evaluating procedural changes as they relate to patient care
- 5+ years of clinical and management experience
- RN, BSN, MA/MSN
- Experience leading in an environment of change, skills in problem analysis, project management, contract negotiation, conflict resolution, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
New From The Blog
On June 30th, The Execu|Search G...
On May 20th, The Execu|Search Gr...
Technology is constantly changin...
On June 29th, as part of our dd:...