Investor Relations Associate
About the Opportunity
A leading fund administration firm in New York City is seeking an ambitious finance professional for an Investor Relations Associate position. This is an incredible opportunity for a client service oriented individual with exceptional communication skills.
Fund Administration Firm
The Investor Relations Associate will:
- Monitor bank accounts
- Update checklist task regarding source of investor subscription funding
- Facilitate the receipt, dissemination & filing of "hard copy" investor capital activity
- Dissemination and possible work flow initiation of "soft copy" investor capital activity documentation and other Client-related, group email box activity
- Act as first point of contact for fund investors and managers
- Provide exceptional customer service to fund investors and managers
- Communicate pending transactions to fund management
- Prepare and validate investor statements to fund accounting information
- Prepare distribution of investor statements in accordance with investor instructions
- Maintain distribution information for various documents in accordance with investor and fund management instructions
- Verify that expected cash activity was processed by the bank
- Prepare miscellaneous distributions of documentation or information in accordance with instructions from fund management
- Comply with department policies and procedures for processing of above activities
- 1+ years of related client service or investor relations experience
- BS in Finance
- Experience with hard and soft copy investor capital activity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
New From The Blog
Although we're well into th...
In August, we published an artic...
For many of us, job searching is...
Job seeking can be a frustrating...