About the Opportunity
A rapidly expanding fund has a current opening for a highly analytical and well-spoken Operations Specialist. In this multi-faceted role, the individual in this position will be assisting with trade support, operations, and research for the fund.
Fixed Income Fund
Responsibilities of the Operations Specialist include:
- Trade Support for various fixed income products including CDS, CDS Indices, bank loans, UST, Agency, High Yield & High Grade bonds, IRS, FX spot and forwards, FX options, TBA's, Globally Listed Futures & Options, CMBS, ABS, and CMO's
- Coordinating portfolio and cash activity with various prime brokers/custodian
- Trade entry into order management system
- Review, research, and resolve various books & records reconciliations daily
- Performing variety of daily and monthly reconciliations, ie. position reconciliation, open repo recon, open swap, and cash
- 3+ years of experience with a fixed income hedge fund, administrator, or prime broker
- BS in Finance
- Working knowledge of CDS, bank loans, fixed income bonds, IRS, FX, TBA's and Futures
- Strong proficiency in major currencies & NDFs for FX spot, forward and FX options
- Firm understanding of processing US Treasury, Eurodollar and Fed Funds Futures and Options
- Ability to verify and substantiate portfolio margin across an array of products
- Detailed understanding of how all P&L components are calculated
- Middle office experience
New From The Blog
Although we're well into th...
In August, we published an artic...
For many of us, job searching is...
Job seeking can be a frustrating...