About the Opportunity
A brokerage firm in New York City is seeking to hire a Corporate Accountant. The individual in this position will be responsible for assisting the accounting team. Apply today to be considered!
As the Corporate Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month-end close
- Accounting analysis
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Management information reporting
- Emphasis on SOP 98, sub ledger to general ledger maintenance
- 2+ years of related experience
- Oracle experience
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with Trend Analysis, Month-end Close, Management Reporting, Management Company, General Ledger
New From The Blog
If you are an accounting profess...
As we leave quarter one and busy...
Though family offices date back ...
When preparing a resume for your...