About the Opportunity
A brokerage firm in New York City is seeking to hire a Corporate Accountant. The individual in this position will be responsible for assisting the accounting team. Apply today to be considered!
As the Corporate Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with month-end close
- Accounting analysis
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Management information reporting
- Emphasis on SOP 98, sub ledger to general ledger maintenance
- 2+ years of related experience
- Oracle experience
- Working knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with Trend Analysis, Month-end Close, Management Reporting, Management Company, General Ledger
New From The Blog
In this candidate-driven market,...
Have your eyes set on a new job ...
If you are a recent or soon-to-b...
What do companies like Twitter, ...