|The Execu|Search Group's Locum Tenens recruitment division specializes in the placement of physicians for Locum Tenens assignments in hospitals and other healthcare organizations nationwide. Our extensive network across the country gives us the ability to quickly and efficiently connect the right physician with the right practice. |
The specialized recruiters within the Locum Tenens division are accredited members of the National Association of Physician Recruiters (NAPR) as well as the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations (NALTO), acknowledging our high code of ethical standards and exemplary business practices.
Locum Tenens Specialty Areas:
- Orthopedic (including Orthopedic Trauma)
- Pulmonary-Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Practice
- Internal Medicine
- Regional, Community, Academic and Nonprofit Health Centers
- Private Practice, Single and Multi-Specialty Groups
Our in-house team provides thorough screening and primary source verification of all of our candidates as well as facilitating the hospital credentialing and state licensure processes.
- We respect confidentiality
- We work with you to understand your professional goals, family considerations and geographical preferences
- We help you to find the best pay, location and practice settings that are tailored specifically to your needs
- A consultant is available 24/7 for any needs that you may have while on assignment
- Paid housing, travel and malpractice insurance expenses
- State licensing services
Search Locum Tenens Jobs
Send Your Resume
Our extensive experience within the industry gives us unique insight into the challenges you face in a competitive marketplace, where an aging population and changes in the economy have increased the demand for highly qualified doctors. Our clients include general, acute care, medical/surgical, and private hospitals as well as medical practice groups nationwide, and we're able to connect you with a vast network of physicians in all specialties. Our goal is to find the best match between physician and practice setting.
Additionally, we organize reference and background checks and have extensive credentialing processes to ensure you receive the highest quality physician, while also facilitating all housing and travel arrangements for your physicians.:
For information about our Locum Tenens services, please contact:
Director - Locum Tenens