In 1985, The Execu|Search Group was founded as a recruitment firm focused on serving accounting firms, boutique hedge funds, and private equity funds. Over time, our firm evolved into a full-service Recruitment, Temporary/Consulting, and Retained Search firm, servicing several practice areas in the New York City Tri-State area and Greater Boston.
Headquartered in New York City with additional offices in Stamford, Connecticut, Bridgewater and Parsippany, New Jersey, Melville, Long Island, and Waltham, Massachusetts, The Execu|Search Group is now one of the largest executive recruitment firms in the area. Our staff has assisted in the recruitment of thousands of professionals while working towards the mission our firm was founded upon: to provide leading employers with the highest caliber talent while maintaining our devotion to integrity, honesty, and responsiveness.
- We conduct all of our business in accordance with the highest ethical standards in the industry.
- We value the relationships we have developed with our clients and candidates, and treat their needs with the appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality.
- We believe in contributing to the greater good of our community and in promoting sustainable business practices.
We know that our people are the key to our firm’s continued success. Close to 160 talented employees make up The Execu|Search Group team. From our administrative professionals to our leadership, we take pride in our employees and firmly believe that they are the most driven and ethical individuals in the industry.
Interested in working for The Execu|Search Group? Learn more at our Work for Execu|Search page.
"We believe that we will achieve more in the next 10 years than we did during our first 25 years of business.” – Edward Fleischman, CEO
With a focus on expansion and an eye on the future, we believe it is important to be agile and flexible in today’s business climate. The Execu|Search Group is a place where individuals have an opportunity to grow professionally and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that was established from the company’s beginnings. Our staff members are all equally important to our success as a firm, which is why we operate in a collaborative environment. We discourage bureaucracy and give each of our staff members an opportunity to develop a voice at the firm. We use a hands-on management approach to encourage success, meet business goals, and promote individual improvement. Our employees strive to embody our company values and meet every opportunity with a “can do” attitude.
Our company values are at the core of everything we do:
Integrity - Be ethical, honest and accountable
Flexibility - Be open to new ideas, people and opportunities
Partnership - Serve as a partner to everyone you work with
Service - Be proactive, responsive, and focus on quality service
Community - Remember the importance of supporting those around you
What Sets Us Apart
- Our longevity and reputation for excellence in the recruiting industry have allowed us to develop an unparalleled network of clients and candidates in the New York City Tri-State area and Greater Boston.
- Our recruitment professionals possess hands-on experience in their respective practice areas, and are able to leverage inside industry knowledge to better understand and meet the needs of our clients and candidates.
- All of our key stakeholder groups - our clients, our candidates, and our people - are equally valuable to us.
Full-time placement of professionals at the staff, middle management, and senior-level. Learn more…
Offering both short- and long-term assignments, as well as temporary-to-full-time placements. Also included among our temporary opportunities are per diem, project, freelance, seasonal and contract jobs. Learn more…
► Retained Search
Focusing on placing highly qualified, executive-level talent in C-level positions with organizations throughout the country. Learn more…
► Vendor Management Services
Our customized VMS services are an extension of our commitment to offering truly individualized service for each client. Learn more…