| Our firm specializes in finding talent for other organizations, but we believe that it takes talent to find talent. From our administrative professionals to our leadership, we take pride in our staff and recognize that each staff member is integral to our success. We are constantly seeking qualified professionals to join our team and assist us in meeting our business goals. |
Why Work for Execu|Search?
- Headquartered in New York City with additional offices in Stamford, Connecticut, Bridgewater and Parsippany, New Jersey, Melville, Long Island, and Waltham, Massachusetts, we offer numerous career opportunities for professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
- From monthly jean days and company softball and basketball teams, to ping pong tournaments in our office rec room, charity runs/walks, and firm-wide community initiatives, Execu|Search promotes teamwork and believes in rewarding hard work.
- We provide incentives for members of our firm who demonstrate high levels of performance and service. As our way of saying “Thank you” to the employees who make it possible for us to remain a leading force in the industry, we invite selected staff members and a guest of their choice to attend a weekend getaway at a major resort, with airfare and hotel accommodations covered by the firm. This "Chairman's Circle" excursion is a reward for superior service and is also an opportunity for us to reflect upon and celebrate our successes.
- Our full-time employees are offered a comprehensive and flexible benefits plan.
- No prior recruiting experience is necessary. We have a successful track record of hiring entry-level candidates as well as seasoned professionals from other industries, and then providing the in-depth training and development necessary for a successful, long-lasting career at The Execu|Search Group.
- In 2008, 2010, and 2011, The Execu|Search Group was ranked as one of the "Top 50 Best Places to Work in New York City" by Crain’s New York Business Magazine.
- For many years, we've been consistently ranked as one of the "New York Area's Largest Executive Recruiters" by Crain's New York Business Magazine.
- In 2012, we earned the #31 spot on Crain’s New York Business Magazine’s inaugural New York Business “Fast 50” list.
| Training & Support |
As an industry leader since 1985, we have developed a model of recruitment that is tested and proven. When you join us, you become a part of a successful firm that has the resources to support you and help you to build your own successful career. We offer an extensive, ongoing training program designed for our staff to acquire and maintain the skills necessary to service our clients and candidates effectively. Our recruitment staff is also directly supported by our marketing team, which ensures that we are always on the cutting edge of the marketplace. They reach out to and source candidates via a variety of outlets including job boards, social media platforms, and our award-winning website, which was named a top 20 job search website by PCMag.com.
Consider a Career at Execu|Search
Find out what jobs are currently available at The Execu|Search Group by clicking here, or just send us your resume and we'll take it from there.
We are particularly interested in hearing from individuals who have work experience in the practice areas we serve. For example, experienced accountants are excellent candidates for our accounting recruiter positions. We are always looking to expand our business lines and would be interested in hearing from individuals with proven corporate business development experience, as well.
The Execu|Search Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity with respect to hiring, promoting, compensation and all other terms and conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information or other basis protected by applicable law.