Led by NAPR-certified and NALTO-certified recruiters, The Execu|Search Group’s Physician and Locum Tenens recruiting divisions have a rapidly-growing nationwide presence. From rural areas to suburban and major metropolitan areas, we have built a vast network of candidates that we leverage to connect leading health centers, practices, and hospital networks with the most qualified physicians.
With an emphasis on relationship-building, our Physician and Locum Tenens divisions, which have achieved the Gold Seal of Approval™ for healthcare staffing services from The Joint Commission, will take the time to understand your hiring needs and unique culture. To ensure that you only meet with candidates who are the best fit for the role, the team will thoroughly screen all physicians on their qualifications and preferred work environment in addition to their geographical, familial, and community needs. We also help manage reference checks, phone interviews, and community visits – making the process more efficient and less time consuming for you.
We place physicians and surgeons into the following types of roles and practice settings:
- Clinical Staff and/or Attending Physicians and Surgeons
- Academics: Faculty/Attending Staff, Residency Program Associate Director/Director
- Middle-Level Management: Lead Physician, Unit Chief, Site Director, Associate Medical Director, Associate Department Chief
- Operational, Senior Management, and C-suite: Medical Director, Department Chief, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Chief Medical Officer
- Non-Clinical: Medical Informatics, Managed Care/Case Management, EHR Implementation, Utilization Review, Insurance/Claims Review, Pharmaceuticals, Physician Liaison/Consulting