As a leader in healthcare staffing and recruitment, we understand that the number of opportunities available can make it difficult to know where to start. Our dedicated physicians and locum tenens recruitment specialists take an individualized approach in order to find you a position that fits your unique background and career goals. When you partner with us, you gain an advocate who has built relationships with top healthcare organizations, giving you an edge up on the competition during your job search. From the application process to negotiating your pay, we’re there to guide you through the whole process, ensuring that you are matched with the right opportunity.
As NAPR-certified and NALTO-certified recruiters, we're dedicated to continuing education and ethically responsible recruiting practices. Our recruiters source opportunities with our clients nationwide, and candidates choose our team of seasoned professionals for a variety of reasons:
- We work on your behalf, with your permission and respect your confidentiality
- We work with you to understand your professional goals, family considerations and geographical preferences
- We provide valuable resources: CV advice, reference letter creation, immigration tools and negotiation tips
- We are highly educated within the physician job marketplace, and make the effort to consistently monitor compensation, practice development, and geographical trends
- We represent you through all stages of the process, from submitting your credentials to securing a job offer
We place physicians and surgeons into the following types of roles and practice settings:
- Clinical Staff and/or Attending Physicians and Surgeons
- Academics: Faculty/Attending Staff, Residency Program Associate Director/Director
- Middle-Level Management: Lead Physician, Unit Chief, Site Director, Associate Medical Director, Associate Department Chief
- Operational, Senior Management, and C-suite: Medical Director, Department Chief, Chief Medical Informatics Officer, Chief Medical Officer
- Non-Clinical: Medical Informatics, Managed Care/Case Management, EHR Implementation, Utilization Review, Insurance/Claims Review, Pharmaceuticals, Physician Liaison/Consulting
Your privacy is important to us. Our recruiter will contact you to discuss the location and job details before submitting your CV to any of our clients.