Why You Should Consider Travel Healthcare Opportunities
If you’re a nurse, therapist, or allied health professional, it can be easy to feel limited in your healthcare career. When you’re balancing patient needs with your own, knowing the right path to take in order to get the experience you need to move forward in your career can be challenging.
However, many healthcare professionals have found the experience, flexibility, and excitement they’ve always wanted in a travel health career. Travel healthcare, a nationwide industry, allows healthcare professionals of all experience levels to fill open positions temporarily (typically 13 week assignments) all over the United States. And you can find a role that fits your unique background and experience, location and setting preferences, and career goals.
With travel healthcare, professionals are allowed the flexibility to pursue the life and career that they want. And because of the travel healthcare professionals who fill these crucial roles, facilities won’t go understaffed, and patients get continued access to quality care.
Wondering if travel healthcare is right for you? If you want to:
- Relocate to be near family and friends or to experience a new place
- Try out new healthcare settings
- Build your resume
Travel healthcare may be the right fit for you, and we can guide you every step of the way!
You can work in:
- Various settings, including: hospitals, nursing homes, home care, schools, or outpatient care
- Various locations, from a rural town in the south to an urban city in the northeast, and everywhere in between!
Plus, you’ll have worthwhile assignments where you can hit the ground running and gain valuable experience. And when you work with The Execu|Search Group, you have a partner to assist you! With such a momentous life change, we are there for every step of the process, making sure that you have everything you need for a smooth transition.
- Find the right positions to fit your needs and experience
- Submit your applications and schedule interviews
- Negotiate your pay on your behalf
- Complete credentialing
- Give you a comprehensive benefits package
- Help you obtain new licenses (+ reimbursements!)
- Guarantee your hours for each assignment
- Provide a relocation stipend through the duration of your assignment
- Provide continuing mentorship & education
- Offer 24/7 support to assist you with anything in your journey
- Provide excellent care for your patients
- Enjoy your newfound flexibility in the healthcare industry
Not only does this give you the flexibility you’ve always wanted, but you can build your resume as an experienced, responsive healthcare professional—a quality that can take you far in your career.